In this post we want to inform you of the conditions that affect us in MallorcaOffice according to the new law of the Plan of Exceptional Measures of Prevention, Containment and Coordination to Face the Health Crisis Caused by COVID-19 described by the BOIB
· It is mandatory to comply at all times with the measure of maintaining the interpersonal safety distance of at least one and a half meters between people who do not live together. When this cannot be assured, the use of a mask will be mandatory
· People over six years of age will wear a mask at all times
· The use of a mask is not mandatory in situations of consumption of food and drink. Nor will the use of a mask be mandatory in the workplace, whether they are public or private, if the interpersonal distance of 1.5 meters between workers can be guaranteed.
· The obligation to use a mask provided in the preceding paragraphs will not be enforceable on people who have any type of illness or respiratory difficulty that may be aggravated by the use of the mask or who, due to their situation of disability or dependency, do not have autonomy to remove the mask, or have behavioral alterations that make its use unfeasible.
· The use of a mask is recommended in open spaces or private fences when there are meetings or a possible confluence of people who do not live together, although the safety distance can be guaranteed.
· Activities or events of a social nature in private spaces will be limited to groups of a maximum of thirty people in closed spaces. During these types of activities, the minimum interpersonal safety distance between non-residents will be respected.
The activity carried out in training centers may be taught in person as long as a capacity of 75% is not exceeded with respect to the maximum allowed and the necessary measures will be established to maintain the interpersonal safety distance of one and a half meters in their facilities at all times.